I think I missed this for some reason. I can't think why though. Anyway, if you did, now we can both rectify that. Here are the details ...
The Dub Filter is a dual low-pass/high-pass 24/48 dB filter, with resonance and the exclusive Overlap parameter!
It contains a completely redesigned stereo sample player with LFO and scrubbing capabilities.
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support (sender and FX)
- State Variable Filter (Low-Pass and High-Pass) with resonance and overlap
- Built In Stereo Sampler with varispeed and scrubbing
- Control Manager LFO for all the Parameters
- Midibus, Virtual Midi and Network: 14 bit NRPN controllers
- File Manager, sharing common audio files via iTunes, Dropbox and AudioCopy
- Snapshots Presets Morphing Pad
- Post Fx Chain: Low-shelf Filter, High-shelf and Compressor
- iOS7 or later
- iPad 2 or later