"We are happy to announce DFX version 2.0 with a freshly added Midi Engine. You can now plug any Midi controller or keyboard, relax and watch DFX reacting to the push of a fader or the turning of a rotary button. Multiple controllers, multiple gestures are welcome. We have covered pretty much much any control in DFX. Feels nice doesn’t it?
One more thing, there is also a new Flute generator that we are quite proud of ;^)
The Fingerlab Team."
- MIDI Input selection (hardware, virtual, network session)
- MIDI channel selection (1 to 16 or Omni)
- MIDI LEARN mode : plug you midi device in and control DFX
- New “Flute” Generator
- Fixed some minor UI issues
- Fixed some launching freezes with older ipad models