Arpeggist is a MIDI Note arpeggiator with a very flexible step matrix editor for programming and a unique “rolling dice” random arpeggio generator. You can build arpeggios from scratch or use one of the factory arpeggios as foundation. You can also create an unlimited number of user arpeggio presets.
Just play a chord or a single note and it gets transformed into a grooving monophonic synth line or a rhythmical chord pattern.
introductory offer 50% off
Full featured programmable Arpeggiator
- User programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
- Can trigger single notes and chords.
- Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
- 40 Factory arpeggios included, unlimited user arpeggios possible.
- For each step you can program tie (bound notes), accent, transposition and note order
- Use to control MIDI compatible Synthesiser
- Play trigger notes live with the onscreen keyboard.
- Optionally use CoreMIDI compatible hardware keyboard.
- Chord generator plays complex chords on one finger playing.
- Internal sound generator.
- Selectable Arpeggiator MIDI Output port.
- Dozens of scales selectable
- Variable Keyboard layout for scale optimized playing
- Audiobus 2 compatible (Input slot) with Preset saving.
- Inter App Audio
- Exchange user presets with File Sharing in iTunes.
- Support for virtual MIDI input/output connections.
Arpeggist is currently at its launch price of $4.99 which is 50% off the normal price