iPhone App Directory

Salvation by MariaCalfa-DePaul



I waited for sonic synth to go half price and so months and months after it was released I finally got it for my iPad. I really like Sonic Synth (having it for the computer) and I really like the iPad version. Very rich and full sounding. I started this track with a drum loop that I recorded from Sampletank using the pads in that app. I used my Korg Kross to input the notes. Then I slowly built up this composition. I used ONLY Sonic Synth and that amounted to 6 tracks of Sonic and one drum track. I used various FX plug ins and then I mixed it down and copy and pasted it into Audio Mastering where I tweaked a preset. I then uploaded straight to SoundCloud. Hope you like it. Composed on Easter Evening 2015

Get the SoundCloud app to listen on your iDevice.

No comments: