Johnny Mini is a powerful and versatile stereo multiwave tremolo effect designed for Audiobus and Inter-App Audio, perfect for adding everything from classic guitar amp style tremolo to pulsating, rhythmic multiwave modulation effects for guitar, synths, voice and more. Harmonic Tremolo modes create vintage phaser and univibe like tones, you can also modulate the rate of the main LFOs with a second LFO for interesting speed sweep effects.
In addition to Audiobus and Inter-App Audio, Johnny Mini can process external hardware by connecting a professional USB audio interface such as the Apogee Jam or Apogee ONE, and many more compatible USB interfaces. You can also use the built in headset microphone. Guitarists can use the effects live by connecting the output of their audio interface to an amp.
Johnny Mini supports USB MIDI interfaces via the Camera Connection kit, Bluetooth MIDI (iOS 8), Virtual MIDI and WiFi connections. The MIDI Learn function lets you easily assign your MIDI controller's knobs and sliders to control Johnny's effect parameters.
For more info and video demos visit: http://johnnyfxapp.com
- requires iOS 8.0 or later
- iPhone 5 or newer
- Audiobus compatible (Effect, state saving)
- Inter-App audio compatible (effect node)
- Compatible with DAW apps such as Auria, Cubasis, Garageband and Multitrack DAW
- compatible with USB audio interfaces
- Core MIDI (USB, Virtual, Wifi)
- MIDI over Bluetooth (iOS 8, receiver)
- Control Left and Right channel Tremolo Rate, Depth, Shape, and Multiwave parameters to produce everything form subtle tremolo to wildly modulated stereo tremolo effects.
- Multiple modes including Classic Tremolo and Harmonic Tremolo.
- Modulate the rate of the main LFOs with a second LFO for interesting speed sweep effects.
- BPM synced tremolo including MIDI clock sync, independent per channel or linked.
- Audiobus compatible with state saving
- Inter-app Audio compatible
- Core MIDI compatible, works with any MIDI controller via MIDI Learn
Johnny Mini works with just about any professional iOS compatible USB audio interfaces. Here is a list of interfaces that have been tested and verified to be compatible:
- Apogee Jam and Jam96k
- Apogee Mic and Mic96k
- Apogee ONE for iPad/Mac
- Apogee DUET for iPad/Mac
- Apogee QUARTET for iPad/Mac
- iRig HD
- iRig iMic
- Focusrite Scarlett series (*requires USB hub)
- Focusrite iTrack dock
- Alesis io2
- Alesis IO Dock
- Behringer UCA202
- many more
Johnny Mini - Multiwave Tremolo Effects Processor is available for $0.99