- File compatibility, added support for: AIFF, AIFC and CAF
- IAA behaviour, added: MIDI Sync-to-Host
- IAA behaviour, added: ‘HOST SYNC’ button above transport (available when IAA host is connected), when Host Sync is enabled BeatHawk mirrors host timeline, tempo and transport controls (in both Edit and Song modes)
- BeatHawk startup behaviour, changed functionality: sessions now persist (current project is saved on Quit and reloaded at next launch)
- Track/Erase, added: ‘Erase CC Only'
- Edit mode, added: ‘REDO’ button
- Song mode/Delete region, changed functionality: after deleting a region the next region is selected
- Song mode/Delete region, changed functionality: holding Delete button repeats function
- Various bug fixes and optimizations
And don't forget that the launch pricing for BearHawk will end on the 19th, that's this Sunday, when the app's price will go up to $9.99 (it's $4.99 at the moment).