iPhone App Directory

My 24 apps of Christmas: 20 - Caustic


So I got a little behind again with the 24 list, but here we are catching up. So number 20 on my list is Caustic, which is a truly amazing app that can do almost everything you could want it to do. It has multiple synths and instruments and even has its own very powerful modular built in too.

If that wasn't enough it's also cross platform too, running on iOS and Android. Like many apps of its nature it has a very loyal following and also there are some great examples of tracks made using Caustic.

If that wasn't enough the developer has now released an editor for the Volca Sample too. My expectation is that this developer will just keep on innovating and bringing us new stuff.

Here's what arrived in the latest major version of the app, 3.1:



If you don't know it then I can thoroughly recommend it.

No comments: