iPhone App Directory

And just a little bit more about MIDI Thing



Thanks to everyone who was interested in the hardware device I've been working on. The whole team has been really encouraged by the feedback we've had so far.

I thought I'd make a little video today just showing MIDI Thing working with some iOS apps. In this video you'll see MIDI Thing controlling FM4, iSEM, NLog and Cassini. In addition it is sending MIDI clock to MoDrum as well.

Hopefully you'll be able to see some creative possibilities from using it, and as always, I'd really like to hear your feedback.

1 comment:

-=stereofect=- said...

So, I am *very* interested in this "thing" you're creating here. I really like the concept/idea of it. Can individual parts that you mute then be unmuted during the current session?

Otherwise... very cool tool.

Cheers!

Steve