iPhone App Directory

App Jam: Korg Gadget + Ableton Push



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great vid and tune bud...
Please can you tell me how you got audio out of iPad into your daw (I'm only presuming your using Ableton) if you were using one and how you linked the push to iPad.
Loving the work, James.

Unknown said...

Great vid and tune bud...
Please can you tell me how you got audio out of iPad into your daw (I'm only presuming your using Ableton) if you were using one and how you linked the push to iPad.
Loving the work, James.

Unknown said...

Great vid and tune bud...
Please can you tell me how you got audio out of iPad into your daw (I'm only presuming your using Ableton) if you were using one and how you linked the push to iPad.
Loving the work, James.

ashley said...

Not mine, I'm just posting it out of interest. Probably best leave a comment on the YouTube page itself.