iPhone App Directory

Musikmesse 2014: Saying hello to EUMLab


It was great to meet up with the guys from EUMLab at Musikmesse this year. Of the 2000 or so exhibitors at the show this year they were one of the few iOS app only booths. For me that made them stand out if there products didn't do so already, and they do.

If you don't know EUMLab they make a range of great apps for you iDevice:

Pro Metronome - Beat with Sound and Light
iUke - Ukulele Song Book
Guitar Toolkit - Tuner, Metronome, Scales, Chords and Progressions
Ukulele Toolkit - Tuner, Metronome and Chord Diagrams

Actually that isn't even a complete list, they make more apps than that, but I'm only going to focus on a couple for now, Pro Metronome and Ukulele Toolkit.

When I visited their stand Shawn from EUMLab took me through both of these apps. Now, generally speaking I wouldn't really go for these kinds of apps. You've probably noticed that as I generally don't mention metronomes and guitar tuner apps or similar. However, I've made an exception for both of these apps as I actually think they're pretty special and worth mentioning.

Shawn took me through their Pro Metronome app which has just loads of features in it, too many to mention here to be fair to the app and to EUMLab. In fact the same is true of Ukulele Toolkit which was of special interest to me as an occasional Ukulele player.

It was great to see an app only booth at the show and I wish EUMLab all the best with their apps. You'll be hearing more about them I'm sure, and not just from me.

No comments: