iPhone App Directory

Anyone want to do a top 10 apps post?

What's your top 10 apps at the moment? Want to share it? Get in touch and let me know which apps they are and they can go on the blog. Just say which apps they are and why they're in your top ten. If you really want to you can explain how your top ten has changed over time as well. Let the lists begin!

6 comments:

Ottorhin said...

01. Mixtikl
02. Xinthesizr
03. iKaossilator
04. Figure
05. iPolysix
06. Audiobus
07. Filtatron
08. Audioshare
09. Magellan
10. Scape

I began with Magellan, my first synth app. Then a friend bought me iPolysix and I still use it a lot.Since I have no musical skills, I move to generative apps as soon as I was aware that such a thing exists for iOS. I have almost quit using nodebeat, but it is a very nice app. Because my lack of musical skills I also like performance oriented apps like Figure or Kaossilator. Audiobus, filtatron and audioshare complete my usual recording setup. I don't have installed garage band, it is intended for musicians ;-). I use scarcely Animoog, iMS20, Loopy.

Cloudsounds! said...

10. Music Studio
09. Alchemy
08. Nave
07. Figure
06. Tabletop
05. Launchpad
04. Audiobus
03. FL Studio
02. Garage Band
01. KORG Gadget

Cloudsounds! said...

A Top 50 would be better :-)

10. Alchemy mobile
09. Tabletop
08. Animoog (though I do not like to buy IAPs twice, when using iPad and iPhone-Versions)
07. Launchpad
06. Figure
05. Nave
04. FL Studio Mobile HD
03. Garage Band
02. Audiobus / Audiocopy / Audioshare ( ESSENTIALS!)
01. KORG Gadget

lala said...

Sunrizer
Nave
Animoog
Ivcs3
Curtis
Synthtonica

Lemur
Genome
Soundprism Pro
Audiobus

Anonymous said...

Hm... this is the actual list (it changes day by day, i think... ;-)

10. Protein der Klang
9. Magellan
8. Yellofier
7. Thor Polysonic Synthesizer
6. PPG WaveMapper
5. GeoSynth
4. Launchpad
3. GarageBand
2. Caustic 3
1. iMidiPatchbay (absolutely my favorite app, on stage as in the studio)

Red Sky Lullaby said...

1 Samplr
2 Animoog
3 Beatmaker2
4 Audioshare
5 Borderlands
6 Thor
7 Magellan
8 AUFX Dub/Space
9 Neo Soul Keys
10 Impaktor