iPhone App Directory

Really getting back into Reactable


Do you ever get the situation where even though an app is really good and worth using you just don't use it for no good reason at all?

Well I sort of had that with Reactable Mobile for a while now. Using it again with Audiobus has reminded me just how much you can do with it and how interesting an app it is.

It does make me think about other apps that I'm just not using to their capacity, or have ended up overlooking. So perhaps I need to have a hunt around?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how are you using it with audiobus?? i dont seem to be able to get anything to work with it

ashley said...

If you look at the screen shot you'll see the input node. That's where the audiobus input comes in. However, it's set to zero volume initially so you'll hear nothing. Just raise the volume on the input node and it'll work.

Hope that helps.