iPhone App Directory

Apple bringing new products this Autumn and into 2014 ... So?

From their earnings call yeterday Apple have said that they have new products on the way to us for later this year and into 2014. All great, but what? And, more importantly, what will make the biggest difference for mobile musicians?

Whilst speed is always good I really want to see more innovation from them. Yes, iOS7 is nice and I'm sure there'll be things in there which will help (inter-app audio?), but I don't want to buy my next iPad just for the speed bump. I want more. What that is, well I don't know as yet.

What would you like to see, and what do you think will make the biggest difference for mobile music?

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Still using an iPad 2, so speed and memory will put me on the hunt for the next one for sure. Beyond that, I'd like to see a 16x9 or 16x10 aspect.

Anonymous said...

iPad Maxi!

Anonymous said...

It would be nice to have a standard USB port and expandable memory, but it will never happen. Would love if Mavericks allowed us to run iOS apps too.

johmnyg0 said...

The only sure thing is that it will be covered in magic and we still won't be able to do simple computing tasks like sharing files/samples between apps (you want to read that pdf in another app? no you can't)

IOS was never designed to be a computing platform, but rather a gaming console platform.