iPhone App Directory

Dirty Electronics Mute Synth - original A.S.M.O. Hardwire Mod


You're not going to see one of these again, these are very very rare. Here's what the listing says:

This is my first hardwired mod of the Dirty Electronics Mute Synth.
The Mute Synth was originally commissioned by Mute Records for the Mute Short Circuit weekend at the Roundhouse, London in May 2011.
This mod is the precursor to a more extensive mod I later built for Daniel Miller, this version has all the touch panels wired to pots for precise pitch and pulser / sequencer control. The Mute logo is etched into the copper of the Mute synth.
Also added is a single LFO with speed and depth controls which can be switched to modulate either of the 2 oscillators or feedback.
Whilst not as extensive of my later mod it still packs a punch, I've used it in many of my solo live performances and also with the Dirty Electronics Ensemble, I'm selling it to make space for an even more heavily modded version I'm working on, such is progress :)

Read more on the listing and hear some audio too. Click below for the listing:

Mute Synth on eBay

No comments: