iPhone App Directory

Beat Dialer for Android


I've been playing with Beat Dialer for a little while now along with a few other Android apps as I slowly get used to the platform, and I've found this app really easy to use. Beat Dialer is a straightforward drum app for Android that has really good timing (and I've used quite a few that couldn't claim that), a different interface from more drum machines and good quality samples. I mean, what more could you ask for in a drum app?

When I first used it I found the interface a bit confusing being a dial, but after a little while it all makes perfect sense. In fact the last time I used Beat Dialer I almost missed my stop on the train home making a little pattern. So far it is a big hit on my Android device.

For a dollar it is excellent value. Check out the developer's site here.

Clip to Evernote

No comments: