iPhone App Directory

Backline Calc from Audiofile Engineering


I've been meaning to post about this app for days now and always missed it. So today I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Backline Calc is now totally free and supported by iAd!!!!

Backline Calc is a full-featured musical calculator built exclusively for iPhone and iPod touch, brought to you by the minds at Audiofile Engineering. Combining powerful, elegant and uncluttered audio utilities with unparalleled technical support, Audiofile Engineering is one of the most innovative and experienced audio software developers for Mac OS X and the revolutionary iPhone.

Backline Calc is an indispensable utility for engineers, musicians, music students and teachers, producers, DJs, video and broadcast engineers and live sound engineers. Backline Calc is iAd-supported and contains 23 easy-to-use calculators.

Really worth checking out.



2 comments:

soundog said...

Thats why I love this blog! I never would have known about this, and its very useful in my work and play.

ashley said...

I'm glad it is useful, thanks for letting me know.