iPhone App Directory

MegaSynth update


MegaSynth from Yonac gets an update today. Here's what's new:
  • Comprehensive iOS4 update for full integration with the new OS subsystem
  • Increased minimum required OS to 3.0
  • Drastic improvements to performance and sound generating algorithms
  • New zero latency output!
  • Vastly improved response
  • Enhanced recording framework and exception handling
  • Other performance related improvements
  • Updated icon
Good to see Yonac updating their apps and adding more functionality and improving them regularly.

1 comment:

Marc Bestgen said...

Hi I bought it some days ago, I didn't want it for some time because I think it's terrible look(!), now it's on my Ipod Touch, I believe it is beautiful to use, because the controls are very good (for large thumbs too), sound is incredibly good, so good I wonder if there aren't samplers sounds in the presets (it reaches the sound quality level of Thumbjam that's why I mention samplers - not yet as good as Nlog but I didn't try similar sounds). Sequencer I wont use. Sound twisting possibilities are A LOT! They also have a great pdf user guide. I like it.