iPhone App Directory

What I was up to last weekend

I was away last weekend at the WOMAD festival Charlton Park. It was a great festival this year and I really enjoyed it. I've written a bit more about it at my personal blog, but I thought you might be interested in a few things.

Whilst at the festival I ended up playing at the Roots Architecture stages a couple of times with friends which was great fun. The Roots Architecture stages were amazing and brilliant to play on.

We only got to play a couple of tracks, one of which I used ThumbJam on, and the other I did entirely with with Looptastic Producer.

If you check out the photo above you can work out what else was being used too.

I had a great time, and on top of that I saw some great music too. Notably, Nouvelle Vague, Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain, and Syriana.

No comments: