iPhone App Directory

Mashable on the mobile OS war

I wondered about posting this as whilst it is interesting to see which OS is gaining ground and which is falling behind I think that for mobile music iOS is currently the OS that has the most to offer people right now.

I know that some think that Apple is too restrictive, and that the openness of Android is better in the long term, but I'm still waiting for the right device for Android, and to see more developers either porting or bringing new applications to Google's platform.

Anyway, here's the link to the post at Mashable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last time I checked, the biggest barrier for real time audio apps on Android was its high buffer latency of 100ms or so (compared to a realistic 5-10ms on iPhone).

Please someone correct me if this has changed!