iPhone App Directory

Kontrol for iPhone


I don't know what this is like, but the extremely minimal interface intrigues me. It is described as:

Kontrol is an experimental music toy, a minimal techno composition where you control both the visuals and musical structure.

If you like Kontrol, check our other apps! Revolve is an ambient reaction game, Records lets you find information on your favorite music, and Intergalactic FM lets you listen to the best music in the galaxy.

NOTE: If the app is slow on your device, try rebooting the device.


Anyone tried it?

Kontrol at the app store:
Kontrol

2 comments:

Savio said...

I bought it yesterday and didn't like it. I couldn't figure the logic behind it, and never felt like I was creating something. Instead, I feel like I'm only toggling pre recorded loops on and off...

jason said...

I bought this, but I am kinda clueless on what to do.

I just keep tapping the squares.

It doesn't seem like you can manipulate anything on here other than tapping the squares.

If someone knows more...POST!