iPhone App Directory

Looptastic Producer with loop store


Looptastic Producer has finally got an in app purchase store. I just had a look at it, interestingly all the prices are in $ so I'm wondering what that will mean if I buy something there.

I'm quite interested in the idea of in app purchase and I'd be keen to hear from developers who are considering implementing one. Do the prices all have to be the same as on the main app store or do you have any room to price as you want to?

Looptastic Producer edition available at the iTunes app store by clicking the button below:
Looptastic Producer

Bookmark and Share

tags technorati :

1 comment:

Kurt Lorenz said...

I have been using this app to remix my own tracks on my iPhone. I think it's great that you can make your own sample/loop sets... otherwise it's just a toy. As for the Loop Store, great implementation but I probably won't use it very much...