iPhone App Directory

Rectools 02 released

I was surprised to see this app so soon, and also surprised by the price of £8.99 which is not cheap by the app store's standards. However, it is probably the most advanced audio editor for the iPhone to date, so maybe that justifies the price. I just hope that the 8 and 16 track versions are not too much more expensive.

The rectools site also talks about a synth and drum machine etc coming, but I wonder if that will be for just the 8 and 16 track versions and not this one. It isn't clear.

Rectools02 at the app store:
Rectools02

Bookmark and Share

tags technorati :

2 comments:

william said...

I'm wondering just what processing and editing will be available?

From what I gather from the video, it looks like cut and paste.

ashley said...

I've had a quick look and cut and paste are there.