iPhone App Directory

Software used in experiments video

Thanks to NightRadio for asking about the software used in the little video experiment I posted yesterday. Here are some answers:

T3 - Running Bhajis Loops
Treo 650 - Running AxisPad with sounds made using SoundPad
TRG Pro - Running Theremini (follow link and Theremini is about halfway down the page)

The TRG Pro was plugged into a Yamaha MU15 Tone Module. The whole thing was sent into a Korg Kaoss Pad Mini.

I have some more videos soon, I'm just having some trouble with the YouTube upload at the moment. Any questions just comment them in or drop me a line.

2 comments:

NightRadio said...

Thank you :)
It's really great composition!
Waiting for your new experiments :)

ashley said...

I'm hoping to have some more stuff up in the next few days and hopefully build on the set up too.

Thanks for your comments, really appreciate them.