iPhone App Directory

How many apps never get finished?

I was wondering the other day about how many music applications get started and never finished?

Why was I wondering this? Mainly because I had been working on a little drum machine app for ages which has stalled, and although I plan to finish it off you never know.

So how many other apps are there out there which start with good intentions and didn't get much further? Makes you wonder, and in many ways it is a bit of shame. Not that I'm saying I'd take them on, but it would be great if some of these ideas that didn't make it got shared out, like a pool of something similar.

Well, maybe ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What really sucks, is having completed a whole new product and never seeing it released! :)

My vote is that you get back to that project of yours and see if you can finish it and release it! :-)

Pete at intermorphic
http://www.intermorphic.com

ashley said...

You're right Pete and I will soon, honest!