iPhone App Directory

MicroTrack II: More problems (from Jason)

Could be a fix on the M-Audio MicroTrack II?
Hi man,

Myself and a lot of other people have been having the same problem. I actually lost a valuable 4 hour live set that I recorded due to the unit freezing when I tried to save the file :(

I just spoke to M-Audio Tech-Support and they were very helpful. On the website there is a new driver released January 25th.

When you search for new drivers click the box that says "show beta versions" and download the new beta driver "Version: 1.0.4 BETA (BETA)".

I'm going to test it out, I'll give an update. I hope it works cause I love everything the Microtrack II has to offer.

Jason

We'll have to wait to hear how it goes.

1 comment:

123 said...

Hi!Im yuhki from JP. This blog looks so nice.I have been looking for the windows mobile software that can use as MIDI controller.I used to play music using ableton live. and I'm supposed to buy new MIDI controller. but any controller doesnt satisfy me.so I was thinking ,what if I can control its MIDI parameter from my PDA like a JazzMutant or KAOSSPAD using finger.
my english sucks , so I didnt read all of your blog yet.but I thought you might be the person who can program it or at least know something about that kind of software. so I wrote this comment.if you have any idea let me know . bye