iPhone App Directory

SoundLab Play Space Shout Out to: Robert Szymanek and his app Crowded Planet


We were really lucky to have Robert with us for the day at the SoundLab Play Space. He was with us in the app zone and showed his app to very receptive audience for the whole day. Not only that, but he also performed a piece from his album and app, which was truly amazing. Hopefully we'll some video of that performance soon.

But you should really try out Robert's app, Crowded Planet. The initial app is free, and if you want to explore it further there's an IAP.

I have to admit that until I saw Robert perform with the app I wouldn't have believed just how much depth there is in this app. I'm looking forward to getting some time to really dig in soon.

If you get there before me, let me know what you think.

No comments: