iPhone App Directory

QOTD: What makes you come back to an app after having deleted it?

Sometimes an app can get superseded by another and then after a while maybe you delete it from your device, you know how it is. Occasionally though I find myself reinstalling an app after a long time for a variety of reasons. It could be a new feature added, or seeing a video of someone using it in a way I hadn't thought about, or something else entirely. If this sort of thing happens to you, what makes you come back to an app and reinstall it?

1 comment:

Brian Brylow said...

Seeing Ashley@Palmsounds, Tim Webb@discchord, Clif Johnston@Apprtronica or Doug Woods@the SoundTestRoom highlight and app that has been updated with interesting new features, or a song made with an app that I had forgotten had a specific sound or function that I had originally bought it for, then desiring to revisit using it again.