In case you don't know what it's about, here's the app store description:
Discover new sound within sounds, create beats and textures.
Mutate has 5 waves, each powered by a granular synthesis voice, that create a wide range of sounds.
The interface allows sound to be explored; polyrythmic beats, dynamic layered textures or whatever you create.
The recordings can be exported and used in your music projects.
Record using the microphone and get sound packs with In-App Purchases.
5 waves, each configurable with:
- 2 Granular modes - Overlap and normal indexing.
- Various filters (low pass, high pass, notch etc.)
- Zone selection within wave
- Loop or backtrack
- Forward or backward indexing
- Octave increase (up to 7 octaves higher)
- Grain Duration and Jump interval control
- Volume and Pan
6 Channel mixer, 5 waves plus Master channel
In-App Purchases for various sound packs
Recording samples using the microphone
Save recordings to iTunes sharing folder
Save and load sessions