iPhone App Directory

The Transition by MariaCalfa-DePaul



I wrote this composition next to my mom's bedside. She had been in an unresponsive state for almost 5 days and I couldn't sleep...I used the miselu keyboard for the first time...my mom died two days later. I used Auria and Jordantron as well as Z3TA and Sampletank for the flute. I used AudioMastering and then uploaded to soundcloud. It was a tough 6 days.......I miss my mom so much already and when I listen to that song I feel the pain I was in because I knew it would all end badly.....Except for my beautiful mom who is flying with the angels now...no more in transition.....thanks for listening

Get the SoundCloud app to listen on your iDevice.

1 comment:

cuji418 said...

Beautiful, powerful, and comforting all at the same time Maria....

Peace

Patti