iPhone App Directory

If you're thinking about ordering the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operators, read this ...

I ordered mine, so I guess I'm in for the long haul ... Here's what TE have to say ...

"thank you so much for all the attention regarding the launch of pocket operators! everyone is now back from namm and we are happily working hard to fulfill all orders. we know a lot of you have questions for us, so here are some general questions and answers compiled. sorry for keeping you waiting. thanks!

q: what is the status of my order, when can I expect delivery?

a: first of all thank you very much for your order! everything will be processed in sequence, in a first-come, first-served manner. due to heavy demand, delivery is expected within 2 – 3 months, and hopefully faster. we will get shipments continuously and we will let you know as soon as possible when we can ship your specific order. we can not give any more information at this point so thank you for your patience."

1 comment:

velocipede said...

So, the cardboard boxes used to shape their NAMM "booth" must have been empty. The demos I heard did sound good, but so do demos for a lot of apps that are cheaper and easier to use. I'm sure some people will have a lot of fun with them.