iPhone App Directory

Loving AUFX:Dub


I've just been playing about with the presets in Kymatica's second app in the AUFX series and I love it so far. The sheer range of effects that you can get out of this app is amazing.

I was already impressed with its predecessor AUFX:Space, but Dub moves up a pace with a great range of controls which are well demonstrated by the out of the box presets.

I can't image what Kymatica will pull out for the next app in the series.

If you don't know the app already then I'd recommend it as a great FX app for your Audiobus routes.


2 comments:

Marlene DeGrood said...

I've been loving Space and figured I probably didn't need Dub but took your advise and got it … WOW! This is really fun! Having a blast with iKaossilator in the first slot and playing with Dubs presets. Thanks!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great effect although the tapenoise is a little over the top at times.

Instant iOS BoC :)

Grain Bastard.