I've been wondering about this all day, and what it might be. I mean, it could be anything; there are several things I'd like it to be but the odds are against them. Could you give us any more details? Even just narrow it down a bit?
Give us a hint - should I wait a bit if I am thinking about...
a. buying a synth app b. buying a drum machine app c. buying a sequencer app d. buying a sampler app e. buying an FX app f. it's not an app but a new piece of hardware
Something is the codeword for something from Jasuto on your wait list, this would be great news, but an iBuchla or an iEasel would be even more impressing.
Traktor on IOS could qualify for your comments or do you have other intel you are not telling us? I know some bloggers get to do pre-testing, maybe you got your hands on something?
I think it is something a bit bigger. There is some buzz on another forum that has people who claim to work for a major software (DAW) company saying that they are releasing a program soon that is along the lines of Cubasis. It could be BS time will tell.
I wouldn't be suprised tho if more companies like Ableton, Logic, Reason, etc hurried up and got on the bandwagon being that they could make money hand over-fist. Especially with more big names stepping up like the recent Traktor DJ, Arturia's iMini, and Cubasis to name a few.
It makes sense, sell 1000 copies of __DAW__ at $400 a pop or sell 20k for $50 a pop on ios.....there is probably more $$$ in the ios in the long run. But I don't know how they come up with profitability so I could be talking out if my ass...,
15 comments:
I'm excited :) Can't hardly wait.
I've been wondering about this all day, and what it might be.
I mean, it could be anything; there are several things I'd like it to be but the odds are against them.
Could you give us any more details?
Even just narrow it down a bit?
a simultaneous release of logic pro x for os x and iOS is what my money's on. which is why i will lose my money.
Give us a hint - should I wait a bit if I am thinking about...
a. buying a synth app
b. buying a drum machine app
c. buying a sequencer app
d. buying a sampler app
e. buying an FX app
f. it's not an app but a new piece of hardware
The suspense is killing me ... I won't be able to sleep tonight ;0
BeatMaker 2 on Audiobus?
BeatMaker 2 on AudioBus?????
Something is the codeword for something from Jasuto on your wait list, this would be great news, but an iBuchla or an iEasel would be even more impressing.
Traktor DJ?
https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/traktor-dj/id592052832?mt=8
HaHa what a letdown.... DJ kit , no thanks.
So was Traktor the "something is coming..." or should we hold our coins for the release of another app?
I say this because there are only so many $20++ range apps a lot of us can buy regularly.
thanks,
Mr.Anonymous
Traktor on IOS could qualify for your comments or do you have other intel you are not telling us? I know some bloggers get to do pre-testing, maybe you got your hands on something?
OMG! I'm anxious :D
What is it?
Has it arrived yet or are we still waiting?
Simon
I think it is something a bit bigger. There is some buzz on another forum that has people who claim to work for a major software (DAW) company saying that they are releasing a program soon that is along the lines of Cubasis. It could be BS time will tell.
I wouldn't be suprised tho if more companies like Ableton, Logic, Reason, etc hurried up and got on the bandwagon being that they could make money hand over-fist. Especially with more big names stepping up like the recent Traktor DJ, Arturia's iMini, and Cubasis to name a few.
It makes sense, sell 1000 copies of __DAW__ at $400 a pop or sell 20k for $50 a pop on ios.....there is probably more $$$ in the ios in the long run. But I don't know how they come up with profitability so I could be talking out if my ass...,
DJ Swizzels
Post a Comment