iPhone App Directory

Sunvox 1.1 on my Axim and other thoughts ...

Thanks to the anonymous commenter who left this comment on my last post about Sunvox:
What model of axiom are you using? The idea of having it on a phone still sounds the most appealing to me. Always on and always with me is ideal plus a few hardware keys are nice as i think the dev said he would include user defined keymaps at some point.
I've just made a couple of silly quick bits of music in sunvox and im hoping to see:
1. Macro objects in the patch view. It can get crowded fast in there and being able to group sections inside their own boxes would make things a lot easier to handle.
2. Some work on usability in the arranger view. It feels a bit awkward, can't be edited whilst music is playing and he seems to have used "clone" and "copy" to mean the opposite things to every other tracker I've used.
3. A long user updated list of devices that work with sunvox and their limits/benefits. So far you seem to be doing the most on this but if a few bits of really usable, mobile hardware are found that feel right in form and spec it could really take off.

To answer your question, the Axim I'm using is a Dell Axim x51 running Windows Mobile 5. I agree with all of your comments on the app. I'm glad to see it being updated regularly even with the very big wishlist it is carrying.

And I was pleased to see how well id did in the Palm Sounds most innovative app of 2008 poll. Here's to bigger and better things for Sunvox in 2009.

Bookmark and Share

tags technorati :

No comments: