iPhone App Directory

Playing with FutureSound


You might remember I posted about the launch of an app called FutureSound. Well, I finally got around to playing with it this morning. Whilst it is interesting, it is almost like a proof of concept. It works, and it can create some interesting soundscapes, but it left me wanting it to do more, but I wasn't sure in what way.

It made me realise that this platform is at such an early stage that developers and artists are still finding new ways to exploit it musically, and of course that can only ever be a good thing.

I hope that more apps like this one come out, and I hope this one gets updated too.

Bookmark and Share

tags technorati :

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a copy of RjDj

ashley said...

I've not been totally impressed to be honest.