iPhone App Directory

Android Talker from Pure Profit


Android Talker is the next application due out of Pure Profit who brought us BtBx


The app si described as follows:
Android Talker is a robot speech synthesizer and sound effects generator for the iPhone or iPod Touch.

Tired of the same of boring conversations? Ever wanted to talk like an robot? Well, now you can!

With Android talker you can create a custom android voice for yourself. Blips, Tones and Robospeak is as easy as sliding your finger across the gesture grid!

Android Talker is perfect for making an array of science fiction style sound effects.




2 comments:

Peter Swimm said...

Dang I thought this was a Android app at first!

Anonymous said...

I downloaded it, I can use sound Fxs, but how can I modify my voice? There's no instructions.