iPhone App Directory

MixPad thoughts


I've been using MixPad lately and quite enjoying the nature of the sounds it uses. However, I've got some suggestions and thoughts about how it could be improved. I thought I'd check the miniMusic site for details of what the next updates are likely to be for MixPad. According to the miniMusic development calendar MixPad will get the following updates:
MixPad 1.1 change tempo, instrument transpose
MixPadPro 1.0 Record and edit MIDI files

Well I think those updates would be very useful, but I'd like to add some more things:
  • Instrument change
  • Being able to patch multiple SoundPad banks to a single track
  • Save settings for an individual MIDI file
  • Export to WAVE

I think MixPad could be a really handy little application with a few more features. Let's hope it get's updated soon.

No comments: