iPhone App Directory

Zoom PS04: Hardware review

Well, I have to be honest and admit that I've actually sold my Zoom PS04 now. However, as people have asked for a review of this I thought I might trawl around and find some reviews of the device. Here they are in no particular order:

Harmony Central
A lot of user comments on this, perhaps not entirely objective.

Zzounds.
Up to date (posted in Feb 07) and seems reasonably objective from a mobile musician's point of view.

Sweetwater.
Some more user reviews.

When you read this stuff you get the impression that overall this is a hard working little device that does a good job, but is smalll and has maybe had too much designed in to it in one go.

For me it wasn't intuitive enough, although I know that there are plently of people who love the device and work with it quite happily.

No comments: