iPhone App Directory

What's next for NotePad?



In version 1.5 I think we'll see even more goodies turn up for NotePad. For me the most exciting will be a range of export formats. If this is implemented it effectively means that you'll be able to create sounds in SoundPad and by using NotePad's export facility to export as a wav file you can use that sound in another application, like Bhajis Loops. I think this starts to make the whole experience of mobile music quite interesting.

It means you get synthesised sounds from SoundPad into a different environment altogether, and the applications start to be able to work together in a really interesting way.

I'm not sure about the option to add lyrics. I can on the one hand see myself using this, and on the other not bothering. I'll have to wait and see.

As for dynamics, I think that it will be interesting to see how this is implemented.

Overall, can't wait.

No comments: