iPhone App Directory

SSEYO miniMixa



I have made abortive attempts to get to grips with this app a couple of times, but I've never been able to get my head around it. However, I gave it another go today. I sat down with the manual and started to try and get my head around it. Well, I didn't get very far at all. I just couldn't get it into my head at all.

I'm not going to let it go though, I will keep at it until I can say for sure whether it is something I want to play with on a regular basis or not.



I'll report back on how it all goes.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard that Tao are porting intent to Palm OS! So hopefully miniMIXA might available for Palm devices (miniMIXA uses Tao's intent platform). Here's hoping. :)

ashley said...

Now that would be fantastic. I'd love to see that. I have to say that overall I prefer Palm OS to Windows Mobile, although I have to admit that at least Windows Mobile is getting some development.