iPhone App Directory

Computer Music Feature on Mobile Music Making: Part II

I've taken the time to read it in more depth now. Not a bad start on handheld music. It does cover the main bases in terms of mobile OS's and devices, and the really big applications, ie:

- Bhajis Loops
- MiniMixa
- Griff
- MiniMusic suite
- Syntrax
- Pheonix Studio

So, from that point of view not bad at all, and I have to add that as far as I am aware it will be the first time these apps have been in a feature in a mainstream magazine. So from that point of view I am very pleased.

Of course, for enthusiasts there is always more. There are other applications about and it would be nice to talk about the history etc. But of course, I think that those kinds of things are for blogs like this to discuss.

So, overall, a good job I feel.

No comments: