iPhone App Directory

Unused elements in Bhajis Loops




One of the issues I always have with any piece of software is that there are always loads of functions and capabilities that I never use or even think I will ever need to use.

Well, with Bhajis Loops there are bits and pieces that I often think I will never use. But as time goes on I find myself experimenting more and more.

Having said all of that, I can't imagine myself ever using the "live" mode in Bhajis Loops. Why? Well, largely because I never play live, and without that outlet I can't imagine how you'd want to use that kind of functionality. Having said that whenever I start to play with software I often find that you can do things that you weren't perhaps meant to by using a function for a purpose other than the one it was intended for.

I think I have to spend some more time playing with Bhajis Loops rather than being serious. I don't have as much fun being serious, so I'm going to do more just playing. Let's see where it gets me?

tags technorati :

No comments: