iPhone App Directory

Why make music on a palm device then?

It is a question I can see in people's heads when I tell them that that's how I make music, or how I use my PDA. They look at me with that "Why would you want to do that look", and it is a good question I suppose.

Put simply it is easier for me to be able to carry around my entire studio in one place rather (my bag), and make music wherever I am, and whenever I want.

Having children means you spend a lot of time sitting in a car waiting for them at some party, activity, club etc. That time always used to be a creative wasteland for me. Now it isn't. I can use it even if I only have 15 minutes I can work away quickly and quietly and still pack up in time to pick up my children. It makes sense.

Of course, it is not like it is a field that has a huge following. It is somewhat isolating, but it does serve me.

No comments: