iPhone App Directory

Rumour: Amazon Android tablet?

I've seen a few rumours about an Amazon Android tablet being the 'only credible threat to the iPad', and whilst I think that Amazon's Kindle is a great piece of hardware I think they'd have to do something impressive to stand out in a crowded Android tablet market. Still, I like to be wrong about things.

Clip to Evernote

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:17 pm

    Id like to see this, but I would be surprised if it was a game changer. for that to happen, they'd probably be working really close to google to get the hardware/software combo perfected, and news of that would be leaking all over the tech world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading Palm Sounds, comments are always welcome with the exception of offensive or spurious content which will be deleted.

If you're just a hater, go somewhere else.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.