iPhone App Directory

Watchlist update

A bit of an update to my watchlist / wishlist. Did I miss anything? Is there anything you're waiting for or hoping for soon?

Stuff I'm hoping for:
  • Touch DJ, I find it unbelievable that Apple can take this long, it has got to be over 8 weeks now in review!
  • Mixtikl 2 on Windows Mobile 8th December and iPhone (when Apple approve it)
  • Sonorasaurus, more than 8 weeks at the time of writing?
  • The next Noise IO update, is it 24 days in review now?
  • A new (music) app from Yonac
  • A little more on the next big thing to come from Amidio (I just hope they stay with the iPhone platform)
  • DopplerPad synth editing
  • FourTrack and DopplerPad integration, we've been waiting for this for a long time too
  • An update to MultiTrack
  • The big update to Jasuto
  • Hitchcock video export coming soon to all devices
  • Beatmaker 2.0! (an outside chance I guess)
  • Knowing what Olivier's new project is. Hopefully in early December
  • A working version of BeatSequencer as the last update still crashes on my 3G
Stuff that's arrived:
  • Auteureist (it has, but you still can't get it, and thanks Apple for billing me for it even though I can't download it!)
  • Slice
  • RecTools08 has had a good update although no synths or drum machine as yet.
Of course, I'd love to see loads of other new music making software and hardware before the end of the year too, but if I could get even the majority of the above it it would be great.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a big list isn't it

Anonymous said...

FYI, Sonoma states on their forum that their FourTrack update was submitted to Apple on September 25. Lets see how long it takes to get through the process....