iPhone App Directory

App cull

In expectation of iPhone 3.0 coming next week and my hopes for an influx of new music and audio apps I've started culling some of the apps I've had sitting unused on my iPhone for too long.

I find it quite interesting to see how iPhone apps have evolved over the last year. To begin with the music app scene had very simple apps and in the last 12 months we've seen increasingly complex and diverse apps coming up.

So here's to lots of innovation coming to the app store soon!!

Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

the6thduke said...

You probably won't have to cull anything, as I believe Apple are allowing for more application pages (Really needed, as I also have toasted many of my apps too).

robman84 said...

I have heard this too. Will be awful if they miss the opportunity to introduce folders, especially given that a jailbroken app already exists to do that.