iPhone App Directory

▼

iPad Keyboard Case coming


TUAW reports on this keyboard case for the iPad which I'm sure will be useful for lots of people, but does make it look like a laptop / netbook.

2 comments:

  1. I'd really like something like that for my iPhone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. soundog3:55 pm

    We own the little Apple keyboard that the iPad slides into. It is really handy for doing e-mails or text stuff. Inexpensive, too. I use it so much that now, when I sit down to use my Macbook, I find myself tapping the screen and wondering why it doesn't respond.

    I wish Apple would the little keyboard iPhone/iPod compatible, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading Palm Sounds, comments are always welcome with the exception of offensive or spurious content which will be deleted.

If you're just a hater, go somewhere else.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.